Как мы можем помочь?
How to translate pages in the Google Chrome browser or Firefox
As soon as the page finishes opening, you should see a pop-up near the top of the screen asking if you’d like to “Translate this page?” Click “Translate” .
If you don’t see the pop-up:
1. Click the three dots at the top right of the screen and choose “Settings.”
2. Click “Advanced” at the bottom of the page, and then click “Languages.”
3. Expand the Language section if necessary by clicking the downward-pointing arrow at the top of the box.
4. Make sure that “Offer to translate pages that aren’t in a language you read” is turned on by sliding the button to the right.
If you still don’t see the pop-up when you open a foreign language webpage, Chrome might be having trouble finding the foreign text. To fix it:
1. Right-click empty space on the page.
2. In the right-click menu, select “Translate to English.”
How to translate pages to English in Firefox
By default, Firefox has no function for translation.
If you have to translate pages, you can install an add-on like to Google Translate
- Install this extension: сlick “Add to Firefox”
2. Open the page of Teletype App
3. Right-click empty space on the page
4. Select “Translate this page”